Wondering what happened to the Family Eye Clinic? Don’t worry – we’re still here, just with a new name, and more eye care capabilities than ever before.
In the spring of 2019, Dr. Dan David, the owner of the Family Eye Clinic in Pullman, started talking with Dr. Alyssa Hoehn, the owner of Moscow Family Eye Care. Dr. David was looking to slow the pace of his practice and step back from running an optometry practice, and Dr. Hoehn was looking to add a Pullman location to her ophthalmology and optometry practice.
In the summer of 2019, things became official. The Family Eye Clinic joined with Moscow Family Eye Care, to become Pullman Family Eye Care.
- We’ve got a new name.
- Our patients have access to 3 new providers; two family eye doctors, and an eye surgeon.
- Our patients now have access to advanced procedures and treatments, like:
- Cataract surgery.
- Advanced medical eye care
- Dr. David is stepping back, but we still get him to come into the office from time-to-time.
What’s Staying the Same
- Same convenient location.
- All the same services we’ve offered before, plus more.
- Same commitment to personalized, direct and community-focused care.
Finally, take a look at the letter Dr. David sent to his patients, explaining the transition.